We believe that the old adage “you are what you eat” doesn’t just apply to humans. Yet most conventionally manufactured dry kibble and processed pet foods contain nutrient poor and/or inappropriate ingredients that can lead to variety of long-term health problems for your pet.
More and more pet professionals (breeders, veterinarians and pet nutritionists) are advocating a second look at what we feed our dogs and cats. This is because there is a growing belief that our animals need a raw, natural diet in order to be healthy – it’s what their bodies we’re designed to eat.
- More energy and stamina
- Decrease in abnormal hyperactivity
- Improved weight control and metabolism
- Improved water balance
- Calmer temperament
- Increased mobility in older animals
- Healthy mental, psychological and physical stimulation
- Greater longevity
- Allergy relief, reduction and/or eradication
- Reduction or loss of symptoms in chronic diseases like arthritis
- Leaner muscle tone
- Improved digestion
- Stronger immune system
- A healthier pet means fewer visits to the vet and more financial savings!
- Reduced need for veterinary dental work as chewing, ripping and tearing at raw bones keep the teeth strong, clean and white, naturally
- A soft, healthy, shiny coat due to the availability of the essential fatty acids in raw meat and bones
- Infected ears can become healthy again
- Healthier skin and gums
- Cleaner, whiter and stronger teeth
- Fresher breath
- Harder, smaller, less smelly stools that are easier to scoop up
- Reduced anal sac problems
- Decrease in odors from the cat box!
- Less smelly wind!
- The overall pH of the body is normalised, reducing inflammation in the system.
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and collagen are naturally present in a raw bone diet and eliminate the need for supplementation
- Your pet will regain their interest in food and really enjoy eating raw
- You will feel great knowing that by giving your pet a balanced raw diet, you’re doing the best thing possible for their nutritional well-being.
And the list can go on and on… Furchild has made it simple and convenient to feed your beloved animals the raw food they need to live full, vital, and longer lives!
Food. is. medicine.