Terms and Conditions
A. Use of the website
The websites www.furchild.com and www.furchildpets.com are owned and operated by Furchild. Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to Furchild ("Furchild”, “we," "us" or "our") is a reference to Furchild Food Stuff Supply L.L.C., a Limited Liability Company registered in Dubai, UAE, or, where applicable, any other member of its corporate group of companies.
By accessing this website or placing an order or requesting a delivery you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
References to this website in these terms and conditions apply to this website however you access it, including accessing this website through our applications or a version of this website optimized for use on mobile devices. Whenever you access this website through a mobile application or mobile-optimized version of this website, the section of these Terms and Conditions also applies.
Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or subsequent issues should be directed to us via email.
1. Identity of supplier
Unless stated to the contrary on this website, the products and services supplied in accordance with any contract made through this website are supplied by Furchild Food Stuff Supply L.L.C.
Access to this website is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply also to all orders/delivery requests placed by you through this website, our stockists, or our in-store storefront.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests. We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; or
- change, add or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use this website (or any part of it) or you continue to place orders/delivery requests after any such changes.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change of the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using this website.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively “Materials”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of such Materials, contained on the website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Furchild, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without Furchild’s express prior written consent.
You may use the information on products and services purposely made available by Furchild, provided that you will
- not remove any proprietary notice;
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose; and
- (iii) make no modifications to any such information.
Furchild will endeavour to make sure the website is up to date and accurate. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Furchild does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any products or services, software or advertisements (together, the “Content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website. Any reliance on the material contained on our website is at your own risk.
If you find, in your opinion, that any of the materials or content contained on the website to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist, harmful, unlawful, inaccurate, illegal or deceptive, please do let us know by emailing us.
3. Your use of the website
Customers will be required to register to use the services available from this website. Furchild may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, customers agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree to the following:
- The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details on the “My Account”; page on the website or by contacting Furchild Customer Care Team during operating hours.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- You will not use the website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms and conditions or is otherwise unlawful or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Furchild or others.
- You will not deep-link to the website for any purpose unless specifically authorized by Furchild. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, another automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the Content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure.
4. Accounts, Passwords & Security
Certain features, special offers, or services offered on or through the website may require you to open an account (including setting up an ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failure to keep this information secure and confidential.
You agree to notify Furchild immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may not use anyone else’s ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that ID, password or account. Furchild cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Furchild reserves the right to block your account at any time without the need for notice in case we reasonably detect any unlawful activity on your account, or we reasonably believe that the account is being misused in any way whatsoever.
5. Restricted Items
To comply with licensing and other legislation some products and services on this website are only available to certain categories of customers (such as people aged 18 years and over) ("Restricted Items").
6. Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the “Pay Now” button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of instructions on this website.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Order acceptance and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is not available in stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified.
- Invalid or incomplete delivery address details.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
The contract or any order will be concluded in English. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Furchild please contact our Customer Care Team via email or phone during operating hours.
7. Privacy Notice
Please see our cookies policy to learn more about what cookies we use, their nature, purpose and the related usage of your personal information on Furchild website.
B. Online shopping
We accept payments in AED via Bank Transfer, Secure Online Payment Gateway operated by Checkout.com, cash on delivery (COD) or POS.
2. Delivery/collection restrictions
Delivery is available across all seven Emirates, six days a week, in select timeslots.
Furchild will invoice you for each collection or delivery as per your agreed collection or delivery schedule. You may schedule a delivery for products if the total value of products to be delivered is above AED 99, excluding discounts and promotions. Furchild does not offer delivery for products with a total value below AED 99 in a single delivery. Remote area delivery charges may be applied to any order or plan.
Collection for orders, placed via furchild.com or furchildpets.com, is only available from our store-front.
In case of delayed payment or non-payment, Furchild holds the right to cancel or reschedule the delivery of your order.
We reserve the right to restrict deliveries to certain areas. This includes the right to withdraw our services to individual customers' addresses if you are repeatedly unavailable to take delivery of your order at your chosen timeslot, or in other exceptional circumstances.
3. Delivery and collection arrangements
Delivery times vary by Emirates and region. Store collection times are done during operating hours. The full list of available delivery/collection times will be shown at the time and point at which you place your order online.
Products must be physically collected at the delivery address, by you or by your nominated representative. Products can be left unattended, for example in a garage, if specified at the point of order. Contactless delivery is available with prior confirmation. We accept no liability for the management of the product after the delivery has been made to the delivery location successfully and followed as per your instructions. You acknowledge that the fresh/frozen products are perishable and once delivered you must take all steps necessary to ensure that the products are stored according to company handling guidelines for each product.
If you have not contacted us to rearrange a failed delivery or collection within 24 hours, your order will be placed on hold until further communication between you, your nominated representative and Furchild customer care team.
4. Delivery and collection fees
Charges apply for all deliveries for your online orders unless using the "Store Pickup" service, which is free of charge. The delivery fee varies based on your Emirate and whether or not your location is classified ‘out of city limits’ or ‘remote’ by our third-party logistics provider.
Al Ain and Northern Emirates
Remote Areas (all Emirates)
Meal plan subscriptions are eligible for the following free deliveries in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi (excluding remote areas) in total for the duration of the subscription:
1 free delivery
2 free deliveries
4 free deliveries
Orders made at different times cannot be combined. All orders are chargeable with the exception of free delivery, limited time offers, or promotions.
Amended orders, made within the correct time criteria, will not be charged an additional delivery fee. We reserve the right to amend our delivery charges at any time. They will be clearly defined during the checkout process.
You will not be charged for your order to be collected in-store.
5. Our Refund policy
a. Furchild Goodwill policy
At Furchild, we value our customers and want to make shopping with us is convenient, comfortable and safe following the health and safety requirements of the UAE Government.
In addition to your statutory rights under consumer laws in the United Arab Emirates, we have a goodwill policy. Under our goodwill policy, within 14 days after you have received your products from us, if you are not entirely satisfied with them you can return them to our store-front during operating hours with your proof of purchase and we will refund/replace/exchange the eligible categories and eligible reasons for items.
You are entitled to a refund in the following cases:
- if you change your mind about the product
- the product is free from any defects
- the product doesn’t fall under the categories: fresh/frozen perishable items, or personalized items.
Our goodwill policy is however discretionary, and some items are excluded from refunds, replacements, exchanges. Such as items that are:
- used or damaged by you;
- items where the seal or packaging has been broken by you;
- all fresh/frozen perishable items including meals, meal toppers, bones and hydrators;
- made to order or personalized items (gift boxes, and seasonal offerings); or
- Promotions or activated ‘Bundle Offers’ (Special Introductory Offers for Dogs and Cats, Bulk Orders for Dogs and Cats, and Monthly Meal Plans) are not eligible for full refunds, exchanges or returns. See the section called "Bundle Offers" for further information.
With proof of purchase, we will refund the full value of defective products via a bank transfer. We require you to email your full banking details at the time of your refund request. After examining the returned product(s) we will notify you of your refund by either telephone or email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund as soon as possible, a maximum within 30 days of your approved refund submission.
You have additional rights of cancellation if you order products online or sign up for Bundle Offers. These are described below in the section called "Cancellation rights".
b. Cancellation and Rescheduling Rights
Subject to the same condition of our Goodwill Policy above, you are entitled to cancel your order, or reschedule your delivery 24 hours prior to the confirmed delivery date. To cancel an order or reschedule your delivery please contact our Furchild Customer Care team through email or telephone. Any requests on social media platforms will not be deemed valid. All orders cancelled or dispatched for delivery in less than the 24-hour window will be subjected to a delivery fee allocated to your delivery location. We reserve the right to change the cut-off date and time and will notify you of this change, for example, UAE National holidays.
If you decide to cancel products that you have ordered online, we will reimburse to you the full amount in relation to products to which cancellation rights apply, less a 3% payment processing fee. You have the option to add the same value of credit to your Furchild account without incurring this fee.
We will usually process the reimbursement as soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 days after the confirmation of a cancelled order.
6. Bundle Offers Rights
We may offer new and/or existing customers special offers from time to time. We reserve the right to modify or terminate promotions, at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion.
a. Special Introductory Offers
- Available to new customers and non-transferrable
- One offer per specie, per family account, is permitted
- Offer is subject to the same Cancellation and Rescheduling Rights
- All meals delivered or collected in-store from a Special Introductory Offer are not eligible for a refund, return, or exchange as mentioned in ‘our refund policy
- Contains a recipe selection based on your selection and information shared about your pet. This offer excludes Ostrich and Camel recipes, but additional products can be added separately to your order.
- Is exclusive of VAT and delivery fees to your specified delivery location. Delivery fees do not apply to in-store collections.
- Are subject to the same Rescheduling rights mentioned in ‘Cancellation and rescheduling rights’
b. Meal Plans
- require payment to be completed via Bank Transfer, online, or cash on delivery (COD) prior to, or at the time of the first delivery or in-store collection.
- are subject to the same Rescheduling rights mentioned in ‘Cancellation and rescheduling rights’
- can be paused, however, the prices may be subject to prices changes when reactivated
- can be renewed, however, the prices and discounts may be subject to change
- all products delivered or collected in-store from a meal plan are subject to the same rights mentioned in ‘our refund policy'
- are non-transferable
- discounts available for meal plans are as follows when delivery or collection is completed within the timeframe mentioned in the plan:
- 3-month meal plan (minimum plan value AED 750) – 5% discount on Meals
- 6-month meal plan (minimum plan value AED 1,500) – 10% discount on Meals
- 12-month meal plan (minimum plan value AED 3,000) – 15% discount on Meals
- if you discontinue a meal plan, the remaining value of pending products from the Meal Plan shall be reimbursed via bank transfer or store credit. All added benefits (including free products, free deliveries, and percentage discounts), an AED100 administration fee, and a 3% bank card fee charged by our payment gateway provider Checkout.com will be offset against the remaining balance. We require your full banking details and can usually process the refund as soon as possible, a maximum within 30 days of your submission of banking details. If you opt for store credit, you will not be charged a 3% bank card fee, and you will not be charged an AED100 administration fee. However, the monetary value of all added benefits will be offset against your store credit.
c. Bulk Orders
- require payment to be completed via Bank Transfer, online, or cash on delivery (COD) prior to, or at the time of the first delivery or in-store collection
- are subject to the same Rescheduling rights mentioned in ‘Cancellation and rescheduling rights’
- all Meals are required to be delivered within 1 calendar month (30 days) from the activation date (date of first delivery or in-store collection)
- all products delivered or collected in-store from a bulk order are subject to the same rights mentioned in ‘our refund policy
- discounts available for bulk orders are as follows:
- Category 1: Meals for Dogs
- 40lb of Meals – 5%
- 60lb of Meals – 10%
- 100lb of Meals – 15%
- Category 2: Meals for Cats
- 10lb of Meals – 5%
- 15lb of Meals – 10%
- 30lb of Meals – 15%
Discounts are applicable when you schedule all meals for collection or delivery within 30 days. You may combine both categories of meals in a single order, but the discount will be applied only upon meeting the minimum order size required for bulk order, for each category of meals separately.
- if you discontinue a bulk order, the remaining value of pending products from the bulk order shall be reimbursed via bank transfer or store credit. All added benefits (including free products, free deliveries, and percentage discounts), an AED100 administration fee, and a 3% bank card fee charged by our payment gateway provider Checkout.com will be removed and offset against the remaining balance. We require your full banking details and can usually process the refund as soon as possible, a maximum within 30 days of your submission of banking details. If you opt for store credit, you will not be charged a 3% bank card fee, and you will not be charged an AED100 administration fee.
Please contact the Furchild Customer Care Team with any queries.
7. General payment provisions
Any of the following cards may be used to pay for your shopping: Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay.
There is a limit of one discount voucher per transaction.
If payment is being made in part or whole by gift card, a gift card can only be applied to order multiple times until the value of the gift card is redeemed.
All customers collecting order in-store pick up, whether the registered customer or a third party, will be asked to provide a form of identification for the person who is paying or picking up the order. The identification must match the information on the order account details on the checkout page. The card itself will not be required.
8. Credit Card safety when shopping online
The Furchild online shopping service uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your details as they are being transmitted to us. This technology is designed to minimize the risk that someone else could breach your privacy when shopping online with us.
We provide you with an option to store your card details with us so that you can order from us again without needing to type your details in. To assist to keep your card information secure, we only display the last four digits of your stored card number on our website to you, when logged into your Furchild 'My Account'. If you do not wish to store your card details with us, you can instead enter these in each time you place an order with the Furchild online shopping service.
Your payment details are held by us in a secure encrypted server and access to this data is secured internally within Furchild. Our third-party payment gateway, Checkout.com encrypts card numbers by using a security system which is a common standard relied on by the main financial and banking institutions called Triple DES (Data Encryption Standard).
Furchild together with Checkout.com maintains a high level of payment security on our website and mobile applications, where fraudulent use of your payment card has been made by another person not acting on your behalf, you may contact your bank or credit card provider to rectify. It is your responsibility to safeguard your card details. and Furchild shall not be held liable for any fraudulent use of your card.
9. Errors/shortages, not fulfilling orders and quantity limits
If there are errors or shortages in what we supply to you, we ask that these are brought to the attention of the Furchild Customer Care Team (using the contact details set out above in section 1) as soon as possible and preferably within 7 days after the delivery or in-store collection.
Furchild may decline to fulfil any order or we may limit the number of units of products per customer or order (including for any bulk purchases of items on promotion or special offers). This applies to all orders – whether through our online shopping and delivery, or collection.
10. Indicative information
Furchild has produced indicative nutritional information on this website for the general information of the public. It contains information gathered from various sources and, although Furchild believes it to be accurate at the time of publication, to the extent permitted by applicable law and except as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, Furchild accepts no responsibility for, and makes no representation or gives any warranty or undertaking express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the indicative information.
You may at times seek or take information from our Pet Food Advisors when planning your purchase or feeding your pets. Our Pet Food Advisors are not medical professionals, and you may not consider any information given as medical advice for your pets.
11. General Pricing Policy
Prices quoted are always estimated for a variety of reasons listed below, but you will always be charged the price on the day of placing your order in accordance with our Ecommerce pricing policy. At the time of delivery, you have the right to reject the delivery for any product with the driver, or directly in-store if you have any issues with the price(s) charged and we will refund the amount that you have been charged for that product. You will be charged for a delivery fee, if applicable, and special discount for bulk orders or meal plans may be edited or removed depending on the revisions made to the original order agreement.
Prices and the availability of special offers may vary for future dated deliveries and collections.
All special offer discounts and multi-value offers will be deducted in-store.
Where Multi-value offers to apply to a set of differently priced items, the saving or free item applies to the cheapest item or items.
Product items such as raw bones, Himalayan Chews, may slightly vary in weight from your original order. Due to the natural properties of our offerings and the fact that Furchild does not use preservatives and colourants in manufacturing, our product items such as all fresh/frozen products, treats, meal toppers, and raw bones can slightly vary in colour, or texture from one batch to another.
Where an item is unavailable and you have indicated that you will accept substitutions, an alternative will be supplied that may affect the price that you pay. If we substitute an item with a more expensive one, you’ll only pay the price of the item you received. Upon delivery or in-store collection, you will be made aware of unavailable items and their substitutes. You have the right to reject any substitutes offered and we will refund the amount that you have been charged for that product.
The prices stated on the site are exclusive of any VAT payable.
If you have booked a Furchild order for collection and no payment card details have been entered on the checkout page you will be asked to pay for the products on collection. If you have booked a delivery and invalid card details have been entered on the checkout page Furchild Customer Care Team will contact you to arrange an alternate form of payment via email, phone or WhatsApp before delivery can be made.
Please see the General Payment Provisions above for further details.
13. Amendments to orders
Amendments to placed orders with deliveries must be submitted by at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. For deliveries scheduled on Saturday, your amendments must be submitted before 4:00 pm on the Thursday prior. Any amendment requested after the above mentioned will be subject to availability. We will do our best to accommodate all requests after the cut off time, but nothing can be guaranteed.
C. Linking Policy
1. Links to other websites
Furchild.com and furchildpets.com aim to include links to websites that provide relevant and useful information for people interested in our pet food and other product offerings. We do not link to individual personal websites and will not knowingly provide links to sites that contain illegal, offensive or misleading information. Where an organization has regional or local services and associated websites, we will only link to their national website.
Wherever possible we aim to link to websites to ensure information is appropriate and relevant to our customers.
Links will be provided at the discretion of furchild.com and furchildpets.com. Although we endeavour to check sites for high quality, accurate and appropriate information, Furchild will accept no responsibility or liability for any material or service contained on any web site which is not under the control of Furchild nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by Furchild for any products or services provided or available on such sites.
2. Linking to furchild.com or furchildpets.com
You do not need to request permission to create a text link from your website to furchild.com or furchidlpets.com. However, please use the following descriptive text: 'Premium Raw Pet Nutrition & Holistic Pet Care at furchild.com’
If you would like to use a graphic or logo alongside a link, please contact us via email to request permission. In posting Your Content, you confirm that you are the owner or have consent from the owner to post your content and that it does not defame any person, company or business or violate the privacy rights, copyright and other intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Any Content you input or upload to our Site will be considered confidential unless you select a non-confidential option or give verbal or written consent to a Furchild representative allowing the use of imagery or content to be repurposed and used elsewhere. For all non-confidential content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose and you also irrevocably waive the benefit of any moral rights you may have in any such Content material.
If you believe that your rights have been infringed in relation to your Content, please contact us via email.
In relation to Your Content, you agree not to include any of the following kinds of content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site (“Prohibited Content”). This includes content that:
- is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivate works thereof, and you have not obtained the permission of the copyright holder;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or could be harmful to minors;
- is obscene, vulgar, offensive or makes libellous or defamatory comments about others or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- harasses or advocates harassment of others;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”; “chain letters”; or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- constitute or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- prejudice pending or on-going criminal or civil court proceedings;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Furchild prior written consent.
If we identify that you have uploaded Prohibited Content to the Site, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove content from our database, digital storage and even de-activate or block your account.
The Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site. This information has not been verified or approved by us. We do not endorse any user-generated content and the views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values. We do not guarantee the accuracy or authority of any user-generated content.
3. Mobile Access
This section of the Terms and Conditions applies (in addition to the remaining Terms and Conditions) when you access this website using a mobile application or a version of this website optimized for use on mobile devices (the "Mobile Access Channel"). If you do not agree to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use or access the Mobile Access Channel and should, if applicable, delete any mobile application used to access the Mobile Access Channel.
The Mobile Access Channel is data intensive. You are responsible for any carrier or other data charges incurred when using it, and neither we nor any member of the Furchild Food Stuff Supply L.L.C. corporate group of companies will be liable for any charges you incur. We recommend you check with your network provider if you are unsure of the charges that may apply.
The Mobile Access Channel will use your device's cellular and/or Wi-Fi connection to synchronize content on the Mobile Access Channel with the information on the main Furchild website.
As we have no control over your device's network connection, except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, we do not represent or warrant that any information (including prices, stock availability, product, and store information) is correct or up to date. In the event of a price discrepancy, content and prices published on the furchild.com or furchildpets.com website will take precedence over any other publication or place of publication. You should be aware that prices shown on the Mobile Access Channel may also differ from those shown in-store, our stockists, or on the Furchild website.
By using the Mobile Access Channel to locate Furchild store-front in your vicinity, you consent to Furchild collecting location data from your mobile device solely for the purposes of providing you with details of our Furchild storefront.
The Mobile Access Channel is only intended for use by users located in the United Arab Emirates.
Users accessing the Mobile Access Channel from outside the United Arab Emirates are responsible for confirming the legality of doing so under local law and should also note the section of these Terms and Conditions entitled "Delivery/collection restrictions".
Copyright Furchild Food Stuff Supply L.L.C. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any material forms (including storing in any medium by electronic means) without the prior written permission of Furchild Food Stuff Supply L.L.C.
Last updated 26-Sep-2021