Our Himalayan Chews for dogs improves dental health, provides mental stimulation and helps relieve anxiety. Dogs absolutely love the texture and taste!
The modern-day dilemma for many pet parents is finding the right solution that will allow their dogs to exercise this instinct in a healthy way. Many mass-produced commercial dog chews are known to contain potentially toxic chemicals and present digestive and choking hazards.
Our 100% natural Himalayan Chews have changed that!
- Only 4 ingredients, responsibly sourced from Nepal.
- Free-range, grass-fed yak milk and cow milk animals
- No hormones, no antibiotics, no chemicals or no GMO feeds
- No artificial flavors, no preservatives, no grains, no glutens and no guilt!
- High in protein and healthy fats
- Improve dental health, strengthens teeth, reduces plaque and tartar build up
- Long lasting love for hours of chewing enjoyment
- Clean and 100% digestible for no waste and no floor stains
- Available in multiple sizes to meet the needs of all breeds – Large / medium / small
Beyond Fair Trade
We are proud to know that our Beyond Fair Trade policy is contributing to the economic development of some of the world’s poorest nations, Nepal. When you purchase our chews you are directly supporting the livelihoods of rural farmers, their families, and preserving traditional farming methods and protecting the ancient culture of the Himalayas.
Recommended Sizes for your Dog
Large: 1 x chew. Approx. 170 g (6 oz) per chew. Recommended for dogs under 36 kgs (80 lbs)
Medium: 2 x chews. Approx. 70 g (2.5 oz) per chew. Recommended for dogs under 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Small: 4 x chews. Approx. 35 g (1.25 oz) per chew. Recommended for dogs under 6 kgs (13 lbs)
Crude Fiber (max) 0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.9%, Ash Max 7%, Moisture Max 10.2%, Crude Protein (min) 52%