Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
As Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social - you will work directly with our Creative Director to disrupt a multibillion $ industry. You love collaborating with a team and using analytics to shift acquisition tactics in a new and evolving marketplace. With your expertise scaling paid social, the team can achieve its mission to get Furchild into the bowls of pets everywhere.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Al Quoz, Dubai and will report directly to the Co-Founder.
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing, predominantly in paid social
- Proven success in scaling customer acquisition across Facebook and Instagram, and testing and validating emerging social channels.
- Direct experience in a marketing role at a B2C, preferably DTC brand.
- Data-driven, highly analytical mindset, with the ability to work across large, sometimes disparate data sets.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of customer segmentation and ability to read the data.
- You have creative energy for crafting and directing the production of compelling campaigns with our designer and copywriter
- Proficiency in English is mandatory both verbally and written.
- A passion for Furchild’s mission and product.
- Own and execute strategy across Paid Social, significantly scaling acquisition through one of Furchild’s largest marketing channels.
- Drive efficiency through day-to-day campaign optimizations, audience discovery, and ongoing creative testing.
- Understand channel incrementality, working across marketing and data science to create a multi-touch view of our customers.
- Hit and maintain LTV/CAC goals, owning and optimizing your monthly marketing budget to maximize this metric.
- Collaborate with an amazing creative team to ideate, test, and scale top-performing messaging and visual creative.
- Conduct ongoing offer testing, launching seasonal and audience-specific promotions to drive high quality customers at scale.
- Forecast weekly and monthly volume and CAC trends, effectively communicating and setting expectations in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with a wide range of partners, including Brand Marketing, Technology, Operations, Customer Success, and Finance.
- Work directly with external partners and vendors, managing relationships and driving innovation across paid social.
If you'd like to standout, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Furchild and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
At Furchild, we love people from all barks of life and encourage those from diverse backgrounds to apply.