A stronger immune system. More energy and stamina.
Skin & Coat
Shiny, glossy coat, and healthier skin. Less greasy and fewer odors.
Teeth & Gums
Cleaner, whiter and stronger teeth. Fresher breath and healthier gums.
Harder, smaller, less smelly stools that are easier to scoop up. Less smelly farts.
Fewer visits to the vet. Chronic diseases like arthritis can be reduced and/or eradicated.
Improved digestion. Reduced anal sac problems.
Allergy relief, reduction, and/or eradication.
Greater longevity. Lower risk of cancer. Keeps the extra weight off.
- A decrease in abnormal hyperactivity
- Improved weight control and better metabolism
- Calmer temperament
- Reduced need for veterinary dental work
- Leaner muscle tone and better joint health
- Less odor in the cat box
- Increased mobility in older animals
- Better brain function and cognitive skills
- Better eye health
- Stronger heart
- Less strain on kidneys and liver function
- Greater resistance to disease